BestReactGrid gives us complete control when creating layouts for our applications. However, most people still get confused when deciding whether it is the best data grid for React or not. If you are also facing the same situation, don’t worry.
This article has everything to know about BestReactGrid. Let’s continue reading and exploring.
What Is The BestReactGrid?
BestReactGrid is the latest grid solution for various React applications. Moreover, it is designed for modern enterprise applications. The best part of knowing about BestReactGrid is that it comes with more than 100 features for a grid. BestReactGrid has the capability to handle millions of records. It can process a huge amount of data without affecting speed.
BestReactGrid is the fastest grid solution with a large feature set, including grouping, filtering, and infinite scrolling. The users can also export data from BestReactGrid in different formats. Some examples are PDF, XLS, and CSVs.
The interesting part is that users don’t face any complications while using it since it is much easier to handle.
The BestReactGrid contains everything that a robust and high-performance grid should have.
What Are The Features Of BestReactGrid?
- It allows us to integrate the modern grid into our React applications quickly.
- The users get multiple options to customize the grid layouts.
- BestReactGrid allows custom data loading for better performance.
- It can manage a large amount of data without the need for the installation of additional plugins.
- BestReactGrid has a smaller payload/footprint when compared to other grid solutions.
- It helps us configure a large number of columns. This can result in enhanced performance for applications with so many columns.
- BestReactGrid uses a virtual store to manage and create active range records. This can help us in infinite scrolling.
- The slider paging toolbar in BestReactGrid helps us to paginate forward and backward in record sets.
- We can reorder our columns with drag and drop. Hence, quick reordering is ensured.
- BestReactGrid gives us the option to edit each column. However, we can also create our own column editors with the help of React components.
What Is The Role Of BestReactGrid For Grids Web Design?
Developers are using BestReactGrid for different grid designs in web applications. The best React grid can help us to place elements on our layout and arrange them.
Designers are capable of getting a well-arranged user interface by using BestReactGrid. We combine columns, spacings, and margins to get the comprehensive foundation of our web page.
When developers explore solutions for web grids, BestReactGrid always comes first.
What Are The Rules Or Tips For Creating The Best React Grids?
No matter which grid solution we choose, we must always think properly before its implementation. Most developers first design all the content, which can be the biggest mistake. The reason is that once the content is designed, we must force it to fit with the grid. This approach can affect the grid of our React app.
Let’s take a look at some rules and tips to create the best react grid.
- We must know the anatomy of our grid first and then plan the content accordingly.
- It is important to choose a grid layout that fulfills all our requirements.
- We must choose a responsive grid design as it can perfectly fit the layout and content of our page.
- The developers should leave some white space between columns. It can help the users to pause and focus properly.
- The division of horizontal space on our web page is possible only through the golden ratio. Moreover, it can help us to allocate space for each element on the web page.
- We must ensure the production of visually harmonious grids by following the rule of thirds.
What Are Top Grid Web Design Libraries?
The following is the list of some high-performing grid web design libraries.
- React Grid Layout
Can I Try BestReactGrid For Free?
BestReactGrid can also give us a free trial to check its features. As a result, we can try the high scalability and grid speed without paying for it. The free trial at BestReactGrid gives a developer the following features:
- Subscription license
- Includes internal apps
- Includes app in production
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited end users
- Attribution watermark required
On the other hand, the Enterprise Edtion costs $499 per developer.
BestReactGrid: Final Thoughts
BestReactGrid gives you modern grid designing solutions with its 100+ features. Handling the massive amount of data becomes easier through BestReactGrid.
With full customization control, it also allows easy component integration. The best part about BestReactGrid is that it has a faster speed to load and process data without any delays.
Can You Use Grid With React?
Yes. It helps us to achieve well-structured web pages.
Does React Use a Grid or Flexbox?
React is fully responsive and built with Flexbox. It gives high-performance react components to the users.
What Is the Best React Grid Layout in React?
BestReactGrid has amazing features for developers to get high-performance React grids.
What Is the Best Library for React?
There are many libraries, but Material UI is the best among them. Visit us now and explore more on BestReactGrid!